November 10, 2008

another tears from my eyes ..

Another night with tears.. Mon nov 10th 2008.

I spend all night with sadness and tears. This is not the first time, not the second, not the third, but almost everyday. I dont know how to describe this situation, i just want to cry, cry, and cry! I’m tired being in this situation, i’m tried always have to cry. So dont cry! I CAN’T, i always want but i can’t i can’t ..
I can’t write my problem in here, i just want to share..share about my feeling. I need some support, with this post i want to be more calm..
Ooohh my ... i spend lot of tissue!,.
Every morning after i cried, i always regret with my tears and i dont want lose another one again, but in the night at that day i do it again and again.

....................................................................i want to compose

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maaf ya sayangg

adinda mediana putri said...

iyaa gpp sayaaaaanggg ..